Stafforward can support your MSP program needs. Our goal is to allow you to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team. This team can be co-located on site and provides one point of contact for all aspects of the program. Typical activities include:
- Assist with the creation of job postings.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure program or SLA requirements are met.
- Manage candidate submissions and organize candidates.
- Ensure time and expense sheets are approved in a timely manner.
- Manage invoicing processes.
- Track data on program performance.
- Create job posting templates to standardize job titles and descriptions across the enterprise.
Typically, Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Program generates four results:
- Introducing competition among suppliers reduces costs by as much as 20-30%.
- Bringing all departments and spending into a single program allows for elimination of “off-contract” spending.
- MSP programs create additional savings by maximizing the use of approved vendors to take advantage of any volume discounts available.
- MSP workflows streamline the hiring process, reducing the time it takes to fill open positions.
- Consolidated invoicing provides a single information flow, simplifying audit trails and eliminating reconciliation issues.
- The MSP process allows you to receive one invoice and write one check, further simplifying the A/P process.
- Simplify the process for your suppliers to access positions and submit candidates.
- On boarding processes are standardized and centralized, ensuring all employees go through the same background check and drug screening processes.
- Track program objectives such as diversity, hub zone and small business spend initiatives.
- Ensure the use of approved suppliers to reduce risk and eliminate off-contract activities.
- Fulfillment– submittals against open requisitions
- Quality of Service- number of candidates accepted and duration of service
- Response Time- how quickly candidates are submitted and positions filled
Contact us today to learn more on how Stafforward can help with your Managed Service Provider needs.